Special Promotion Price (Validity: Sept 2013).
Price is nett per person in US$, private tour basis, tax, service charge included in the party of
|Sleep in base camp
Tour Cost includes:
- Train: (Soft-sleeper) Hanoi-Lao Cai - Hanoi.
- Full transportation as tour program indicated.
- Twin-share accommodation with daily breakfast;
- Hotel for a quick shower
- Permission fee to visit Fansifand summit.
- Full meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- English- speaking guide
- Sightseeing fees
- Porters, camps for trekking.
Equipment that you should bring
The only thing you should bring yourself is a pair of good walking-boots, or another kind of solid foot-wear. You should have tried them out beforehand, and know that you can walk in them all through the day !
Recommended equipment :
- 2 pairs of thick socks ( for use in the walking-boots)
- Sandals or light footwear ( for use in the evening )
- Sun-cream (with a high factor ; 10-20 )
- Mosquito repellent
- Hat or cap, with a shade
- Bathing suit
- Medicine for your own use (fever, bad stomach etc.)
- 1 warm jacket (fleece-jacket etc.,- for the evenings)
- 1 sweat-shirt
- 1-2 pair of long trousers (loose,- for your comfort)
- 1 pair of short trousers ( for warm days)
- 2 –3 shirts, or T-shirts
- Socks (for use in the evenings, and against mosquitoes)
- Underwear (for the women : also a Bra !)
- Toilet requisites
NB : The personal baggage you bring on the trek, should not exceed approx. 8 kg, and should preferably be packed in ordinary plastic-bags that fit easily into the soft, barrel-shaped, watertight Blue bag. This bag will only contain your baggage and your sleeping-bag
All your personal baggage in the Blue bag will be carried by the porters. You shall only carry a small rucksack with the things you need during the day (camera, water-bottle etc.)
Equipment we supply :
- Sleeping bag
- Sheet sleeping bag (silk)
- Sleeping mats
- Waterproof Blue bag (for your baggage)
- Plastic rain coat
- Torch / flashlight
- Water-filters (to purify drinking-water)
- Plates, cups, forks, knives, spoons, and chop-sticks
- Tents (incl. Mosquito-net)
- First-aid kit
Tour Cost excludes:
Airport taxes; Visas; travel insurance; tips; personal expenses, emergency transfers.